I just replaced over 300 T8 bulbs with LED ones. I was able to leave the ballasts in place, so these do draw a little more than 100% LED fixtures, but I calculated the ROI to be about 5 years. These are the ones I used:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01439I37K/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&th=1

I paid almost double of that price ($10 per bulb), so your ROI is probably much less.

Travis