Aggregate. The guys were out with one CPE moving around. The -115 RSRP
location was giving about 140ms latency. From what I heard anyway.
Doesn't surprise me seeing as how the uplink bandwidth was pretty much
nothing.
We're going to try switching a couple customers from 900 FSK over to
this thing tomorrow.
On 10/12/2016 9:09 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
7 Mbps per sub or aggregate? I assume aggregate. Well, OK, if you
only have 1 sub they’re the same.
Yes definitely, log CINR and modulation.
Also might want to do a ping test and measure min/avg/max latency and
pkt loss.
*From:*Af [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf Of *George Skorup
*Sent:* Wednesday, October 12, 2016 8:09 PM
*To:* [email protected]
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] i need an adult
So far we're seeing no better than about -88 RSRP. Most places we
tested was right around -100. All Non-LOS. Very Non-LOS. Within a
mile. And the nitwits didn't get my memo that I wanted to collect
CINRs and mod rates too. They were able to still get about 7Mbps down
(less than 50kbps up tho) with about a -115 RSRP. And I did double
check that we're not exceeding the 1W/MHz EIRP cap. We're going to do
some more testing tomorrow.
On 10/11/2016 8:58 AM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
I hope it works for you through the solid mile of trees, I’m
skeptical though. It seems to me like a golfer trying every new
brand of club and ball that comes out hoping to find one that goes
straight through a mile of trees to the green. You may get
incremental improvement, but I know people in that situation whose
cellphones don’t work.
*From:*Af [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf Of *George Skorup
*Sent:* Monday, October 10, 2016 11:37 PM
*To:* [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] i need an adult
I haven't changed or turned on anything new facing you. And I
don't do alternate freqs on the 450's even though sometimes LBT
goes to hell. Things have really calmed down since moving the
entire 450 network from 13.2.1 to 14.1.2 though.
We are going to be testing a Baicell tomorrow in an isolated area
and not even facing you. Just FYI. I have it down in the lower
half of the band to step on the UBNT shit which I don't really
care about anyway. A straight mile deep trees, so I doubt we'll
even see it on any other sectors.
On 10/10/2016 11:11 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
Ive been beating the hell out of my network this last week
with the 320 going to shit. The UBNT 3ghz hasnt gotten any
worse that it was
I went as far as shutting down the majority of the 3 ghz to
get spectrums. Went through and coordinated the network based
on those. i added QOS profiles with harq, it got me management
of most of the CPEs, the customer experience is deplorable,
theyre all probably trump supporters.
Im going to let this sit for a few more days to see if Im just
fighting the atmosphere. If it doesnt resolve, Ill need to
hail mary and expert for a paid gig to get on my network with
me for a few hours one evening soon and put into words for my
boss just why it is he should not hire incompetent boobs like
me to run his network, and hopefully offer some advice on how
i can save face.
im getting in a bunch of packetflux so all the 320 is synced
(there are a few outliers that never got sync as other
projects took priority and I have a couple base units that
lost communication with the syncinjectors. I figure if I get
everything on the same sync product I unsure theres not some
diode between manufacturer products offsetting the puls by a
few nanoseconds.
I see a forklift in the near term of ubnt 3ghz to epmp 5ghz to
free up spectrum for 450, which i assume will destroy the
remaining 320.
Please hit me offlist if you will be available for a contract
--
If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see
your team as part of yourself you have already failed as part
of the team.