Found this which you will probably say is way too expensive for a 7” display
but it is a touchscreen with a sturdy stand and for some applications the 7”
size would be a plus.  I suspect it gets used as a second screen for customers
to read and sign.

https://www.amazon.com/Mimo-UM-760C-LCD-Monitor-Black/dp/B00UVQO3K6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8

<https://www.amazon.com/Mimo-UM-760C-LCD-Monitor-Black/dp/B00UVQO3K6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476311670&sr=8-1&keywords=um-760c>
 &qid=1476311670&sr=8-1&keywords=um-760c

There is also the HP S140U.  Oh, and ASUS has one for USB Type-C.

https://www.asus.com/us/Monitors/MB169C-plus/

The Mimo models are the only ones I’ve seen with touchscreen options.  Both
resistive (which I assume is for use with a stylus) and capacitive (for
fingers?)