From: "George Skorup" <geo...@cbcast.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: 10/12/2016 9:08:53 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] i need an adult

So far we're seeing no better than about -88 RSRP. Most places we tested was right around -100. All Non-LOS. Very Non-LOS. Within a mile. And the nitwits didn't get my memo that I wanted to collect CINRs and mod rates too. They were able to still get about 7Mbps down (less than 50kbps up tho) with about a -115 RSRP. And I did double check that we're not exceeding the 1W/MHz EIRP cap. We're going to do some more testing tomorrow.