Why would you  choose those radios to use with $6600 worth of dishes.  That
seems like opening an expensive bottle of wine to drink with a peanut butter
and jelly sandwich.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Eric Kuhnke
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 10:53 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Wispapalooza highlights

If the radios are $1500 for a pair...

Ultra high performance 4' 11 GHz dual polarity dishes are easily more than
$2000 a piece with shipping.

Plus FCC frequency coordination costs & FCC fees.

Plus surge protection, cables, and cost of labor/climbing to mount dishes.

And that's not even considering the possibility of $3300 6' 11 GHz dishes.

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 8:42 PM, Josh Baird <joshba...@gmail.com