If someone started a fire that they couldn't control and it burned down my house, they're gonna get shot. You either pay for your mistake, in full, or hope you end up in prison before I can get to you. I don't even want free shit, just fix what you broke.

But that's just me.

On 10/14/2016 8:28 PM, Robert wrote:
Hopefully... Turns out the prescribed burn was a UNR/NDF project and some have talked about soverign immunity.. Hopefully not... I have one customer that lost everything and I'm pretty sure they have no insurance..

On 10/14/16 5:35 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:
We had a whole neighborhood burned to the ground earlier this summer.
All mobile/manufactured homes.  Some with zero insurance.  At least your
folks will have a claim against whoever was doing the burn.

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Andrews
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 6:13 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] hardest thing I've had to do with this biz...

Today in Reno a prescribed burn that was supposed to be out two days ago
blew up and took out 19 homes.   A large number of them were customers
including two repeater locations.   How do I go to the people who lost
their homes and ask to rebuild the repeaters on the ashes? Sometimes
this job really sucks...

Robert