Me too, I couldn’t resist quoting Yogi.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Sean Heskett
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 9:08 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Facebook (was: antenna pattern for baicells UE)

I know, I'm just being a wise ass.

We use FB for all the things you listed as well.

I personally quit FB about 4-5 years ago...to much 1984 in my opinion.  People
freely give up a lot of privacy to a private company that uses that data to
make billions and knows WAY too much about everyone and how we are
interconnected.

2 cents

-Sean

On Friday, October 14, 2016, Jesse Dupont <jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net