From: "Ben Royer" <operati...@royell.net>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 10:43:40 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Wispapalooza highlights

Thanks to TBW for their videos and such, we didn’t get to attend this year as
we have been busy with the network and I have a little girl due in just a few
weeks! Enjoying seeing what the show had to offer from everyone.

Thank you,
Ben Royer, Operations Manager
Royell Communications, Inc.
217-965-3699 www.royell.net