Cool... Did you go by Alamo mountain west of Cornudas?   Great
petroglyphs...I heard about meeting on KRWG out of Lordsburg repeater from
Las Cruces.  Folks from Sandia, Los Alamos and providers will be there....
I think it might be worthwhile... I have too much work to take off
Friday.... Glad you had fun and are safely home.... Oryx vs Bike!!!  Yikes