I asked Matt. It has null-fill just like the Laird. It's the same basic design as the ePMP 2000 sector. The 450m has null-fill on the beams as well.

On 10/20/2016 1:58 PM, SmarterBroadband wrote:

Does this new 90 degree integrated sector have built in down tilt?

Thanks

Adam

*From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Daniel White
*Sent:* Monday, October 17, 2016 4:11 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] 450i Integrated

I think Ken is confusing the Integrated model with the letter A at the end of the PN vs. the new one ending in the letter B. You want the on in the attached Spec Sheet.

The new Integrated 450i has better antenna specs than the old integrated model and the Cambium 5GHz sector. The feedback I�ve heard has been mostly positive, although the integrated model prevents you from turning up the TX power by playing with the antenna gain settings. So if your overdriving your gear � it might not be a good investment.

Daniel White

Managing Director � Hardware Distribution Sales

ConVergence Technologies__