From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> on behalf of Rick Harnish
<rick.harn...@baicells.com>
Date: Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 6:10 PM
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] baicells 2.5 GHz high power and CPE

Baicells only has 11 dB outdoor and 5 dB indoor UEs in 2.5. KP makes a
reflector dish for the 11.

Respectively,

Rick Harnish
Director of WISP Markets
Direct: 972.922.1443
Baicells Technologies N.A. Inc.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid
On Oct 20, 2016 5:56 PM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com> wrote:

18 inch FYI, does Baicells have one?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Oct 20, 2016 5:54 PM, "Eric Kuhnke"
<eric.kuh...@gmail.com<mailto:eric.kuh...@gmail.com>> wrote:
There is the possibility that a client of mine could obtain a 2.5 GHz license
for a high powered baicells LTE system in a very remote area of Canada.

http://na.baicells.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/novar9-10w.pdf
What are the options for CPEs that work with this?  Ideally something highly
directional/dish sized and at least 40-50cm in size.