So how is Exalt doing these days?

From: George Skorup
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 5:56 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Highest capacity 6 GHz system

There's also the 6GHz ExtendAir G2 now, which they told me would never be
produced, but I guess now it is. Whatever. Same as all the rest, 56MHz and
256QAM max.

On 10/21/2016 6:10 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:

  I thought I got an ad recently from Exalt about a big sale through the end of
the year on Extreme Air 6Hz.  Oops, I just found the email, and it’s everything
but 6 GHz.  Not sure I’d buy Exalt anyway.  Maybe someone else was having an
overstock sale on 6 GHz?