Pretty cool. One of my favorite shows. -----Original Message----- From: Travis Johnson Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 10:47 AM To: af@afmug.com Subject: [AFMUG] OT: Shark Tank Well... after four tryouts for Shark Tank, one of my investments made two years ago, Ecoflower, will be on the November 4th episode of Shark Tank. :)

It has been an amazing two years... watching her grow this company from nothing to a multi-million dollar business (even before Shark Tank). When we first met her, she was building these flower bouquets in her apartment and selling them at farmer's markets. Now she has 60+ employees and she is in a 26,000sqft warehouse/office. Her passion and drive is sometimes overwhelming, but she makes things happen. :)

http://sharktankblog.com/business/ecoflower/

Travis