Any chance the HI and LO ends are reversed?

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Omni Flux
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 10:17 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] UT Local Ceragon Installer

I've never worked with any Ceragon equipment before, but if you just need
someone who can sweep an antenna and watch a meter, I'm in Nephi.

I'm familiar with the brackets on Radio Waves, Trango, Jirious and Laird
dishes.

--
Omni Flux
(435) 660-0993

On 2016-10-24 19:59, Sterling Jacobson wrote:
> I need to get my Ceragon link running, it's been forever.
>
> I think someone on this list had offered me their service local to Utah
for this.
> I am paying for this, either by Job or by hour.
>
> If you remember offering, and it's you, or you think you would like to
help, then let me know.

> I've got the link installed on both sides and configured, just something
not lined up or configured correctly.

> The local guys I used originally earlier this year couldn't figure it out.
> And I think the mountain side link is not mounted true and needs a proper
mounting on the leg, or hardware to mount it true, not on the leg at an
angle.