We are trying to add ePMP's to CNMaestro by hostname (in case I need to change
our server's IP in the future).  The A record for our cnmaestro server is a
private IP for our internal network. We don't want it public for now.

The odd part is from the limited cli we can ping outside domains by hostname
but not any domain that we have A records pointing to private records. 10.x.x.x
172.16.x.x etc.  The DNS servers that are set up in the network configuration
for the NAT ip are indeed correct and our servers that host the zone we are
using.  But it will not resolve a hostname to a private IP.

Anyone else encounter this?