Question for someone familiar with Android based Kodi boxes.  (I know
nothing about them.)

If customer is watching a video and gets a black screen, can that possibly
be Internet related?  Seems to me you should at least get a menu, but
customer is being told by tech support it means "your Internet is slow".

I am assuming it is an Android based Kodi box, since the hostname shows up
in DHCP as Android-blahblahblah.  Customer says no, this is from Seventh Day
Adventists to watch their TV channels, they have their own SDATV box.  Yeah,
right.  This is all I need, a customer who is one step away from being Amish
in the sense of being technology averse, and someone sends her a Kodi box to
watch holistic Christian TV.  She doesn't even have a working computer,
although she does have an iPhone.  When I said it looked like she had an
Android device, you'd think I had accused her of having a Satanic shrine in
her house.  I wonder if the SDATV box came with a remote, and if it is WiFi
based.