Not bad.

From: Ben Royer
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 10:18 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Take one down, put one up.

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the delay, took me a minute to gather the totals.  It’s going to
throw you guys off probably as I’ve got some great deals on some stuff,
especially crane, but here goes.

Rohn SSV – 160’ 9 through 2 – $12,500 approx.
Excavation, backfill, jet, and rock – $1,325
Concrete – $1,365
Crane – $420 (Lower old, lift new)
Total – $ 15,610, or $16,000 approx.

Thank you,