From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jaime Solorza
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 11:12 AM
To: Animal Farm <af@afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Tower Cameras

What are trying to cover?  I know of cameras which can see miles...are you
trying to cover perimeter ?

On Oct 27, 2016 8:54 AM, "Paul McCall"
<pa...@pdmnet.net<mailto:pa...@pdmnet.net>> wrote:
We want to put a camera(s) at the top of a 400’ tower.  Best way to get 360
degree coverage?

Paul

Paul McCall, President
PDMNet, Inc. / Florida Broadband, Inc.