Not sure what you're talking about. However, I tried the same lookup using google DNS from here and got this result:

    nslookup wletc.com 8.8.8.8
    Server:         8.8.8.8
    Address:        8.8.8.8#53

    ** server can't find wletc.com: NXDOMAIN

I then tried it using our internal DNS server and  got this:

    nslookup wletc.com 69.36.***.***
    Server:         69.36.***.***
    Address:        69.36.***.***#53

    Non-authoritative answer: