So, roughly $1K/plant.  Maybe I will move to Colorado when I retire.  Gardening
is easy, right?

From: Bill Prince
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2016 1:01 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT - grow tent?

60 Minutes did a little overview of the implementation of the pot law in
Colorado last night. They interviewed one guy doing an operation on 36 acres.
He grows ~~ 22,000 plants, and grosses $20 million per year. Each plant has an
RFID tag on it. Interesting stuff. I noticed that they also employed what
looked like armed guards.

No room required. All out in the open air.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>