This is a bright group so I wanted to see if this is something worth doing
or maybe worth avoiding. I really don't want to get Windows server 2012 and
try to figure out the while terminal services thing with licensing. I was
thinking it might just be easier since I only need one or two people to
remote in just to get some headless PC's and sit them in a corner somewhere.

Probably a bad idea but any thoughts?

The specs from QB are:

   - Windows Vista SP2, 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10(32-bit & 64-bit)
   - Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2
   - 2.4 GHz processor
   - 4 GB of RAM
   - 2.5 GB disk space recommended
   - 1024x768 or higher screen resolution, extended monitor is supported
   - 4x DVD-ROM drive