FREE Internet!
($49.99/month transport fee applies)

------ Original Message ------
From: "Lewis Bergman" <lewis.berg...@gmail.com>
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: 11/1/2016 4:21:18 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Comments on truck wrap, please?

Try the word "Free". That seems to work for everything else.

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 3:14 PM Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com> wrote:
See I don't want to put dial up modems on the side. That guy has a lightning bolt to match his electrical business.

I was aiming for simplicity like Mark did. I'm not worried about the extra cost for the exact same reasoning you suggested.

What about something that says "Get Internet Now"?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343