If you have a license for 365, then use it. I am under the impression that
if one did already have a license prior to 2015 (correct me if I am wrong)
then you can't get one anymore.

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 2:18 PM, Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. <
mailing-li...@phxinternet.com> wrote:

> I am not trying to bypass. I am just looking for an economical way to
> provide service to a rural area. My site already is pretty saturated in the
> 5GHz spectrum and so I was thinking 365. Cambium does not sell a 365 ePMP,
> so the only inexpensive option I saw was ubnt.
>
> Gilbert
>
> On 11/1/2016 9:05 AM, Josh Reynolds wrote:
>
> Yes, unfortunately
>
> On Nov 1, 2016 11:02 AM, "That One Guy /sarcasm" <
> thatoneguyst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> there are douchebag vendors that sell non US radios to people in the US
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 7:53 PM, Mathew Howard <mhoward...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, the AF3x definitely will do the whole 50mhz, and the Rockets
>>> definitely do not.

>> --
>> If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team
>> as part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.

*Sam Lambie*
Taosnet Wireless Tech.
575-758-7598 Office
www.Taosnet.com <http://www.newmex.com>