"if"...

I agree with you Trump has been inflammatory. He was my last choice to be the GOP nominee. I'd go so far as to say if any of the rest of the field (including Jeb, who I also didn't care for) would've gotten the nomination, Twitch would be behind by 30 points in the polls. If Romney was running she'd be behind by 40 points.

Twitch also has had her fair share of racists remarks. And lies you can hear straight from her own mouth. I annotated a video on my FB page and provided many references to her racist remarks. If you care to look, it's at

https://www.facebook.com/TransAmSam/posts/1197487210287190?pnref=story

I don't know why Trump didn't do a better job of countering her in the debates - especially when she went on that rant about "making the wealthy pay their fair share". What bullshit. The top 20% of income earners already pay 84% of all individual federal income taxes. I'd say they're paying their fair share, as well as huge share of the bottom 80%.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/top-20-of-earners-pay-84-of-income-tax-1428674384