If any of you guys would like a U.P. calendar, drop me a note offline with your address and I'll see about getting you one. The best address is probably sam -at- up.com

Sam

On 11/3/2016 4:37 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
I like their pickup trucks that can go on the rails though.  Pretty
funny when you stop for the crossing gates and a pickup truck rolls by.

*From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *That One Guy /sarcasm
*Sent:* Thursday, November 3, 2016 4:26 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Well this caught me by surprise.

Railroad regulations would end up prohibiting the majority of our
installs. Cant climb any tower structure that doesnt have an
installation report accompanying the preinstallation engineering report
and if it hasnt passed inspection in the last year it cant be accessed,
there goes every residential tower.

Customers would walk away with an outstanding groundplane in their home
though

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 4:09 PM, Brian Webster <i...@wirelessmapping.com