That's not considered a vacation for me. I'm my most productive when I'm on 'vacation' I can finally work on Stuff, and if it breaks, I'm not the one who has to answer the phone. I can concentrate on fixing it.

On 11/7/2016 8:41 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
The whole point of going on a cruise is no phone, no email, no connectivity... reclaim your humanity.
*From:* Dennis Burgess
*Sent:* Monday, November 07, 2016 7:32 AM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] best rental options for internet for a cruise

Most of the ships have on-board, the last one was like 15 bucks a day, nothing fast, but worked all over the ship!

*/_Dennis Burgess_/**–**Network Solution Engineer – Consultant ***

MikroTik Certified Trainer/Consultant <http://www.linktechs.net/productcart/pc/viewcontent.asp?idpage=5> – MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, MTCINE

For Wireless Hardware/Routers visit www.linktechs.net <http://www.linktechs.net/>

Radio Frequiency Coverages: www.towercoverage.com <http://www.towercoverage.com/>