There's always someone smarter.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 9, 2016 8:43:37 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Multiple Routers At Small POPs?

I wish I was as smart as you guys, my head would hurt less

On Nov 9, 2016 7:04 PM, "Sterling Jacobson" < sterl...@avative.net > wrote:

We do this currently.

There are two MPLS routers with VPLS ports each connected to a switch bank for
redundancy.

VPLS performance on Mikrotik is lacking though at above 1Gbps range, so I’m
reverting most my network back to just plain VRRP between two routers and OSPF
ring back to the sources.