Route Filters

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Carl Peterson" <cpeter...@portnetworks.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 2:32:03 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] fast.com speed issues.

How would one go about filtering AS2906 on one feed? I can control my outbound
traffic but I don't have a lot of control over who sends what in.

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 1:55 PM, Ken Hohhof < af...@kwisp.com > wrote:

Seems like there are many moving parts to this. Upstream routes, downstream
routes, DNS, and whatever anycast tricks Netflix does.

I would imagine both Level3 and Cogent have on net Netflix servers, and that
the worst situation would be the traffic has to go from one of them to the
other in order to reach you.

Might need to contact Netflix and get their engineers to help you troubleshoot.