From: "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 10:34:03 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] sunmax

Im central illinois, not prime solar grounds, but Im looking at a quick,
cheap(ish) easy entry into secondary power at our sites, mostly brain elevators
or legs on farmground where we have an easy footprint, would you say
cost/output/simplicity, this is worth toying with over a mutlivendor solution?

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 10:11 PM, Kurt Fankhauser < lists.wavel...@gmail.com >