From: "Jesse DuPont" <jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Friday, December 2, 2016 10:02:05 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] What NMS does everyone use and why?

Yes they did. I don't know what their grand plan is, but 4.0b3 is stable,
flexible and comprehensive. They've really screwed with logging. It used to be
flexible, with regex rules, etc. Now it's just RouterOS logging by category
only. And wouldn't you know it, the only category now is "Dude". CHR sucks
because the primary volume is so small. And if you're running an Enterprise
version of VMware, have to mess with the disk and controller type to even get
it to work.

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC
Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com / celeritynetworksllc
Like us! facebook.com /celeritybroadband