Sent: Friday, December 2, 2016 1:18 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Looking for used epmp 2.4 AP

$0.07

On 12/2/2016 12:54 PM, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:
NIB, never used.  Open bidding starts now.

-----Original Message----- From: Justin Wilson
Sent: Friday, December 2, 2016 11:43 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Looking for used epmp 2.4 AP

I need a single used ePMP 2.4 AP. This is for testing so the cheaper the better. Not concerned about GPS sync if it means cheaper.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

---
http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth

http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman
Internet Exchange - Peering - Distributed Fabric