I don't think so. Looking at the number of sales they've had, the product
improvements, the acquisition they made of Chris B from pfsense, AmpliFi
launch (which has had good reviews), launch of AF4x / AF11x, announcement
of AF PTMP, and continued growth of the share price... they've done quite
well. Not Apple level obviously, but they've done good.