Ok,

I am answering this before anyone else does... And no I am not crazy or at least I dont think so,but I do think I am getting to old for this STUFF!!

Seems that you dont need to create CAs for the Radius server unless you want the added security and that mikrotik will do PEAP fine with Freeradius

So here are the things that tripped me up

Ensure that your fire wall will accept freeradius via udp ports 1812-1813

Also, unless your stacking vlans for different users do not use the vlan tag option in the datapath config for your capsman config

I am now using the vlan tag with the mikrotik attribute for the users which is very cool.

What makes this totally awesome is that we have 38 caps on a campus and we now only need one single SSID and depending on which cabin the user is staying in get assigned

a certain login based on location, membership.

For example user A stays in cabin 12 and is a staff member so that member will get assigned vlan12 with ip 192.168.12.x where X determines member type IE Staff,Admin,Maint,guest or child network. Since x number of people can stay in cabins only 2 to 4 are what they call house parents or Staff and the rest are children

Very cool control point for consolidation