Really old switch ….. not sure if I follow what you’re trying to do …  if you
had other switches in place, I’d start to suggest q-in-q but really what you’re
looking for is logical switches inside the physical switch to keep the
separation you are referring to.  So next obvious question, why not add a
second physical switch maybe?

Paul