I recently discovered that when I replace a clients computer and the new hard
drive isn't much better than the old one, i can just move the old drive to the
new computer and boot it. Windows 10 will install all the new drivers. Then all
I have to do (if necessary) is activate Windows 10 and viola. No more needing
to transfer all the clients data and settings because they're already there.

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield