We finished another 3ghz demo site with 450. We only have maybe 15 subs at
12/2  but if you saw the plot on this 90, you would smack me, we side
loved, backlobe nlos, and short los with a reflectored this thing. I made
sure to beat the he'll out of the rd, and everybody is running like champs
no matter the modulation.
But with 450m hardware it appears as best I can tell the 3ghz won't likely
be developed (unless I'm wrong and they are doing m in us 3ghz) I fear it's
another 320, which just utterly shit on us.
We have a competitor I'm pretty sure is going to telrad right through our
coverage area, and edge competitors are testing baicells.
I've made a point of making friends with competitors where I can, and non
enemies where I can't. so my decisions have the option of being copacetic
where possible. but this demo site needs 3 more 90s, all facing our 320 and
remaining ubnt 3ghz. We are still financially able to divest the 450 in
favor of a ball player.
Baicells is of particular interest because of a Facebook post by Leary,
that asshole that he is, has committed the product to standards, which
raised my respect for him from a guy who will punch kittens to a guy with a
real vision.

Throw me some advice guys