Every time I say that, I pull some 6 year old device out of my back room for 
deployment that I swore I would never have to use again.

Rory

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Tim Reichhart
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 10:14 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] FS: Miktroik/Cyberpower/Ubnt Stuff

its just stuff i dont need i am looking to sell it all

-----Original Message----- 
> From: SmarterBroadband <[email protected]> 
> To: [email protected] 
> Date: 12/20/16 12:10 PM 
> Subject: Re: [AFMUG] FS: Miktroik/Cyberpower/Ubnt Stuff 
> 
> Friday already :-)
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Tim Reichhart
> Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 8:51 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [AFMUG] FS: Miktroik/Cyberpower/Ubnt Stuff
> 
> I have Edgerouter Erlite-3 -Brand new asking 70 dollars for it  Toughswitch 
> poe- brand new asking 70 for also  edgerouter ERpoe5 brand new asking 100 for 
> it.
>  airgateway LR brand new I got 5 of them 15 dollars each.
>  Mikrotik stuff
>  2 Mikrotik SXT G-5HPacD brand new asking 80 dollars each.
>  2 Netbox 5 brand new asking 80 dollars each  Cyberpower stuff  Battery 
> backup 550va x 4 brand new asking 35 dollars each  CS24C12V2-E (FTTH) battery 
> back x 4 70 dollars each brand new.
> 
> 
> I am located in Ohio


Reply via email to