The receiver info section at the bottom is part of the serial data. I'm not sure why it would see that and nothing else. But that is Motorola binary format. And I remember Forrest saying something about the 450i not liking that. It'd be nice to have a jumper or something on the SyncBox to switch it to NMEA mode. If that's even the issue.