Yeah, and I imagine there's an inverse of that problem: You start
listing radios, and if they don't see theirs listed they assume it won't
work.
------ Original Message ------
From: "Chuck McCown" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: 1/9/2017 1:31:29 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Emailing: Surge Suppressor Technical Chart.pdf
That is always the problem. I used to list the radios but there are
too many now.
If in doubt buy the GigE, it works on everything.
From:Josh Luthman
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2017 11:29 AM
To:[email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Emailing: Surge Suppressor Technical Chart.pdf
People know what radio they're using. If they're telling you the
radio, which SS do they buy?
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373
On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 1:27 PM, Ken Hohhof <[email protected]> wrote:
I thought of you recently when I watched the Simpsons episode where
they go on the Japanese quiz show and advance to the “Lightning
Round”.
From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2017 12:09 PM
To:[email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Emailing: Surge Suppressor Technical Chart.pdf
Monkey playing with a cat
From: Mike Hammett
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2017 11:07 AM
To:[email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Emailing: Surge Suppressor Technical Chart.pdf
There's always room for cats on the Internet. Could put in cat
pictures instead of useful ones.
-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
Midwest Internet Exchange
The Brothers WISP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: "Chuck McCown" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2017 12:07:02 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Emailing: Surge Suppressor Technical Chart.pdf
Not sure there is enough room. Will try.
From: Lewis Bergman
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2017 11:05 AM
To:[email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Emailing: Surge Suppressor Technical Chart.pdf
You could put a cute little picture in the far left or right cell on
each line.
On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 12:02 PM Chuck McCown <[email protected]> wrote:
How can I improve this?