George,
Give me your ship to and ill send ya some to replenish your stock :)

On 01/11/2017 10:25 AM, George Skorup wrote:
Mike, if this is a one-off project that you're just looking to get out of the way, then I'm sure I can dig through our piles of 900 FSK radios and find a couple P9 APs. The problem with P9s is the GUI is horribly slow when there's 15-20+ SMs registered, but for a PTP link it's more than fine. Send me a shipping label and you can have them. Or come pick them up. I'll even give you a couple KP or M2 yagis. Or h-pol SuperStingers. I think we still even have some new ones.