I don't know if I would buy someone who couldn't figure EBITDA. How could
you trust their books? Maybe if it was enough discount.  On the other hand,
if you know all the cost involved you don't really need EBITDA to evaluate
a business.
So many times it is cheaper and just as fast to just take the customers.
For a network that small it wouldn't take much.