Hi All,

We have been running VOIP very successfully for quite some time to business
customers. Typically we put in a QOS router at the premise and mark DSCP and
prioritize.  My question is, as we fill up AP's we sometimes get comments from
customers that their VOIP sometimes cuts out..or is choppy....not all the
time...just the odd time.

Should we be enabling the "HIGH PRIORITY" channel in the SM interface? If so,
Anything to do at the AP? Does this prioritize DSCP?

[cid:image001.png@01D26CC4.3D21C9A0]

Cheers,
Andreas Wiatowski | CEO
Silo Wireless Inc.
Email  andr...@silowireless.com
19 Sage Court
Brantford, Ontario N3R 7T4 (CANADA)
Tel +1.519.449.5656  Extension-600|Fax +1.519.449.5536 |Toll Free
+1.866.727.4138