That’s what I ended up using. Works pretty well once adjusted. Previously, we had bought this kit, (similar to this. https://www.amazon.com/Micro-Strip-Stripper-Kit-Strip-125%CE%BCm/dp/B00FX7P5PK/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1484308650&sr=8-18&keywords=fiber+stripper+kit )
and it worked well for a few days then not so much. Cleaned it and cleaned it, but it started breaking more than it would cut. They have replacement blades but it you have to change blades every 50 cuts, its more trouble than its worth. From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Jason McKemie Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 10:21 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fiber micro strippers I have a pair of these, they've worked great so far: http://www.fiberoptic.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=JIC-375&eq=&Tp=&in=Fiber+Optic+Stripper+Three+Hole On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 4:17 PM, Paul McCall <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: Can anyone make a suggestion on a very good set of micro strippers for individual fibers? the ones I've been using seem to be cheap and are a really frustrating struggle Sent from my Android phone using Symantec TouchDown (www.symantec.com<http://www.symantec.com>)
