Thanks

From: Adam Moffett
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 5:28 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Pipe mounts

We bought a gazillion of these things last year for a project with 10" diameter
poles:
http://www.commscope.com/catalog/wireless/product_details.aspx?id=2234
It says there the small side is 4-9", but it's waaay smaller than that.  Like
2-4" maybe.

I see 6" round legs all the time.  Bigger than that I've only seen maybe once
or twice on a tower leg.  This pole thing was kind of a unique project.