This.

I think the main point is that when you are delivering an internet
connection, if the last foot (e.g. bad WiFi) is bad, the average customer
is going to assume the internet connection is bad.

Managed WiFi gives you the visibility you need to know what is going on and
a chance to fix it without a truck roll.

If anyone wants to try out our new gateway I'm happy to provide one so you
can see the difference.  Every one of my family members has one of our
gateways just so I don't have to do another one of those painful phone
support calls.  ;-)

> There's about 100 other selling points including parental controls etc.

Yep, and we see this as the next huge value-add for ISPs - add more
services through applications delivered over your service.  Up-sell
family-safe internet to your resi customers.  Up-sell shop/restaurant/gym
customers to enhanced guest WiFi with business intelligence and social
marketing.  Up-sell SMB customers with network level anti-virus and
anti-malware.  Etc. etc.

If you aren't adding another $20-30 of monthly recurring revenue on top of
the internet service you provide, then you are leaving money on the table.
I boldly say this based on the ISP customers we have that are doing just
this and tearing it up!

-Hal