Define low cost...  Something like the 256QAM Lumina, yes, or the Exalt
ExtremeAir G2 some of their resellers were running a promo on. Something
suitable for 250-300Mbps FDD links.

Not used or refurb equipment, just something basic and single polarity that
costs more than an AF11 or B11 (because we need 18 or 23 here, 11 GHz will
be hard to coordinate), and for shorter distances.