The Shark Tank guys were never in. The actual deal paperwork we got wasn't even close to the deal they proposed on the TV show. It's called reality TV.

Almost every single deal now comes with royalties, commissions, and no real money up front... they just want an option for 5 years to purchase at the same equity level. It's actually quite a scam, but we got some publicity out of it and have moved on. :)

Travis