I wanted to let everyone know about 2 upcoming Linux conference. They are a
great chance to learn and meet other open source people. I will be at both
leading the deployment of wired and wireless networks. At both of the
events there are many companies that are looking to hire Linux sysadmin and
Linux programmers.

*Southern California Linux Expo(Pasadena, CA)*
March 2-5, 2017
Pasadena Convention Center
Attendance~4000
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org
For this event they already own all of the network hardware but lost the
people that setup last year and had no documentation. The network will be
based on ~120 wndr3800 running openwrt and about 40 hp switches. I have
built a system to bulk config all of the APs and switches much like a
central management system. The internet connection will be a 200m fiber DIA.

*South East Linux Fest(Charlotte, NC)*
June 9-11, 2017
Sheraton Charlotte Airport
Attendance~800
http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/
For this event a company will be loaning us ubnt APs and hp switches. This
is the 4th year that I have done the network at this hotel for the event.
The very first at this hotel we ran all of our cable in the drop ceiling of
the expo area and have been reusing it each year. The internet connection
is 300m x 20m coax connection.
Here is the network from last year.
https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UniFi-Stories/SouthEast-Linux-Fest-2016/cns-p/1590779

I hope to see some of yall at these great Linux events.

--
Zach Underwood (RHCE,RHCSA,RHCT,UACA)
My website <http://zachunderwood.me>