It'll be heavy too.....you'll have to rig to lift your rigging. What are you going to hoist up the tower that's so big you want the yard arm? I know some people do like big TV antennas and such, but I guess what WISP gear are you going to lift that's this big of a deal?

I'm not trying to be a negative Nelly.  It just comes naturally to me.

------ Original Message ------
From: "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: 2/3/2017 3:50:28 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Gin pole for lifting gear up grain legs

that what this is, a temporary, robust item that you clamp on, like the 25g erection gin poles. clamp, lift, detach, repeat
i just want it made out of mtows
i like mtows, I have a picture of a milwaukee bag filled with them, if i wasnt so cheap to pay the ten cents at walgreens i would have printed that picture out to keep in my wallet next to the pictures of my kids. If I had room on the couch, i would sleep with the mtows at night