What are your opinions on Netflow servers/software?

I've been doing some research into using Netflow again.
Long time ago I used NTOP, but it sucked.
Not sure if that's changed or not.

Ideally would be a much newer improved interface type system that was hosted
for a few bucks a month.
Then I could just sign up and point my Netflow streams to it.

I need one that is geared towards ISPs, not Datacenter/Servers.

I don't care about netflowing and optimizing web sites, I want to profile my
customer traffic.
Ideally it would include features necessary for CALIA and law enforcement
requirements.

If it was also great at syslog management that would be a plus.

The Dude currently sucks for syslog IMO.